Monday, April 28, 2008

Another fun weekend!

Photos from Aiden's 4-wheel experience with Alvin and Daddy. Aiden wasn't impressed with Daddy's 4-wheelin' skills. Daddy did not go up the 'ramps' fast enough so Aiden switched drivers. It was quite funny.

Here are Aiden and Braydon totally tuckered out after playing outside all day with Grandma. They love sleeping on the air bed.


This pic is from Saturday. We scrapped until we dropped (10 a - 11:15 p!) Picture are Steph, Missy and Beth. I had a lot of fun girls ... and actually got some things accomplished! Who knew!?!?!

As you can see, we had a fun weekend. Friday was a nice evening talking with my in-laws and enjoying the weather. Saturday was the all day scrap and Sunday we toured some homes and ended up at the lake for T.C.'s 13th birthday party. It was great to see some family that we hadn't seen since Christmas or before. We didn't get home until after 9, so we are all a bit tired. Tonight is Aiden's AWANA Cubbies program and then out to eat with my family to celebrate my sister and mom's birthday's. I guess I should go buy them gifts!
Love,
Carrie



0 comments: