Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Good afternoon!

I am glad to say that this week has been much less eventful than the previous ones ... although it's only Thursday! I say this even though I have managed to dump three McDonald's Iced Tea's on me, lost my debit card (left it in another ATM and that bank destroyed it) and managed to forget to turn off my curling iron once or twice this week ... other than that ... BORING!

I guess that we have had one 'exciting' event. Logan is potty training and has been trying to learn to stand and do the deed. Well, today the seat fell on his 'self' and now it's bruised! OUCHIE!!!!! I think we'll live though.

I am looking forward to the weekend. The boys and are heading to Larwill to see family. Saturday I will be scrapping all day with Steph and Missy in Warsaw ... so fun! I don't think I'll have to wear my boots this time. HAHA!

Have a wonderful weekend all,
Carrie

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You might consider pulling out your most trendy rain suit!!!! Rain is in the forecast :)
Can't wait to scrap tomorrow...still don't know what I will be working on.