Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pictures Galore! Vacation and 1st Day of School

Where have you guys been? Wait, what? It's ME that's been missing? It's ME that has neglected this blog? No way! Well ... ok. Maybe you're right!

We have been busy enjoying the last few weeks of summer. We had a great time on Lake Cumberland in KY the last week of July. Lots of pics attached to show just a snapshot of the fun.















Today was Aiden's first day of first grade!!! Can you believe it? I am so not old enough to have a 1st grader ... right? Ugh. He was a bit nervous about the homework load, but I told him that we can do it together and it will be fun (I hope). I just spoke to him and he said his favorite thing they did today was read!!! Great answer!! Anyway ... you KNOW I took lots of pics, so here are some of my favs.

1 comments:

Jami Liz said...

Great pictures Carrie!!