Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wuv ... Twu Wuv!



Marcus and I were able to attend a marriage retreat with our church this last weekend. Many of our very close friends from bible study (past and present) were also able to attend. We had a wonderful time talking about issues that we all have in marriages. We had a couple that had only been married 2 1/2 years all the way up to 52 years! It was great to hear perspectives of all the couples. There were a lot of laughs ... lots of tears ... but mostly growing together as Christians. I know that Marcus and I learned a lot from this retreat.
Saturday, April 19th is our 5th wedding anniversary! I can hardly believe that it's been 5 years. Let's see if he actually reads my blog!
Marcus - you are the best husband I could ever asked for. You put up with every little quirk that I have (and even love some of them!) and I do not know anyone else that would do that. I know that we have been through a lot this year and I cannot believe how much we have grown from everything. I love you more and more everyday. I have so much more to say, but I know that you HATE reading ... so I'll stop here because I am sure the card I give you on Saturday will have a lot to read too! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! And I cannot wait to see what the next 5, 10, 15, 50 years hold.

~Carrie






1 comments:

Marcus said...

I read your blog.... sometimes. It's taken me a half hour to catch up on what's happening in OUR lives. I love you too for everything you are and everything you do (or don't do... cleaning!!)
Marcus