Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Graduating!!!




It's offical. May 9th, 2009 at 3pm I'll be walking across that big stage at AU to accept my diploma. Now, to a lot of college graduates this means that they now have to go find a job, stop living off mom and dad and maybe even do some laundry (ok - this isn't all college grads, maybe just the ones I was in school with originally! Hee hee). This is so much more to me. I will keep those words until it's closer to time, but I wanted all of you to see the announcement. I only purchased 25 due the price, but I wanted all to see that my name is REALLY there!

One last thing. Please continue to pray for baby Stellan. You can click on his picture at the right. His little heart is still hanging on, but he is again in SVT. His mom is tired and his siblings are very sick (had to go to the ER last night). Tomorrow (Monday) morning is a big meeting with all involved to see what the next step for this sweet boy will be. Please pray for the doctors and all involved that they can agree on what is best for Stellan.

Also continue to pray for Becca. Her surgery went well (feeding tube) but she is still in the hospital for observation.

~Carrie

1 comments:

Missy said...

Super proud of you...takes a lot to go to school, move, switch jobs, raise 2 young boys, keep up on facebook, your blogs, making time to scrap with your girls and all the other countless things......You have every right to brag!!!!
Love ya
Mis