Monday, June 30, 2008

What a deligthful weekend

Helllllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a busy but delightful (I never use that word so I thought I would ...) weekend.

Friday I signed my life away (felt like it at least) with a delightful loan officer. She was so nice and helpful. She is hoping for a July 8th closing day for the new house! CRAZINESS!!!!!!!!!!

Friday night I scrapped with Steph, Beth and Missy until midnight. We were back at it on Saturday at 10 am. Missy and Beth stayed until midnight again, but Steph and I worked until 1:30 AM! CRAZINESS!!!!!!!! x's 2! Oh, and we had a delightful time.

Sunday I visited a church up in that area and then drove home for a quick nap. I needed my rest to catch up from the weekend and to gear up for delightful Fishers Freedom Festival Fireworks. WHOA! Now my sis says that our little town has a lot of rednecks ... but Fishers has their fair share too. We had a great time though. The boys were perfect or, delightful ... a bit sugared up ... but perfect. They had pizza, pop, funnel cakes, cotton candy, kettle corn and snow cones (yep, Aunt Jamie was behind most of it!) The night ended with my sister, Sandy and I singing (ok, belting out) our most delightful rendition of "I'm Proud to be an American" to our sister, Jamie. She isn't a big fan of that song due to 5th grade traveling choir. HAHAHA! She was mortified ... just as we had planned. We didn't get home until after midnight so they slept in; I could not. BLAH!

Anyway, attached are some delightful pics from the night. The one of Gavin is to commemorate his first 4th of July celebration! The one of Aiden holding the snow cone cracks me up. Can you say SUGAR!??!?!

2 comments:

Steph Wilson said...

Um, yeah, the word "delightful" and you, well they just don't go together. But it looks like you all had a great time!!

Leslie said...

Well, that looks like a party if I've ever seen one! Sugar, snow-cones, and sisters...OH MY! It's so good to see pictures of you all. Can't wait to see you in person. Hugs to everyone!

Love,
Leslie