Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh Brother

'Tis the season for Christmas parties. I'm a member of our local Rotary Club and have enjoyed our Christmas party for the last two years. They do a great job of gearing it towards the kids. For instance, the meal is chicken nuggets, corn, mac and cheese and cookies. Perfect for all kiddos. Santa makes a visit also. My boys were so excited to see him. When Santa made his big entrance, he stopped at each table for a personal visit. When he got to our table he stopped behind Logan and asked, "Have you been a good boy or have you been fighting with your brother?" Logan quickly replied, "My been a good boy. My brudder should be on the naughty list!" (Obviously I was trying to type like Logan spoke ... did you pick up on that?) Isn't that funny? I guess that's what brothers are for: throwing one another under the bus. HA!


0 comments: