Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So, if the blogging world gave grades for blogging, I'd have an F at this point. I wish I could say it would be the first F I'd ever receive, but that's so not true. Anyway, things have been busy but I guess that's not a great excuse. I mean, everyone's busy these days, right?

Things are going well for us. We had a great Thanksgiving out in Missouri. It was one of the smaller get togethers we've had out there, but it was a welcomed change. We were able to visit on a more one on one level. The boys love it out there and Grandma and Grandpa were doing well.

Both Marcus and I are still working, which in these tough times is a true blessing. We're hoping the steel biz picks up a little in the next few months and the education field is doing steady.

Next up: Christmas. Oh man. Marcus and I had to literally get out our calendars in order to plan a date to go shopping for gifts. Is that sad? With his odd schedule and me working a few nights a month, we're lucky to see each other every day! Anyway, for Christmas Aiden is asking for a Nintendo DS and Logan ... he just wants trucks. Those two crack me up.

Well, I am going to make an effort to update this blog at least twice a week. I may have to scramble for things to talk about, so stick with me!

Talk to you soon ... I hope!
~Carrie

1 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Carrie,

Love the new picture! Sorry we missed you at Thanksgiving. It has been a rough few months for us. Love to talk at Christmas if your down this way.

Take care,
Diane