Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life's a Circus


Saturday we took the boys (Aiden, Logan and Gavin) to the circus. It was a first for Gavin. He was really needing a nap since the night before he and Nick were up most of the night due to a furnace issue. Anyway, he did great other than asking over and over for them to turn the music off. Nick and I couldn't blame him. Oh, I should mention that the adults were my parents and my brother in law, Nick. Marcus and my sis had to work. The circus was pretty good, although we were worried when the second act was "Felicia and her house cats." Yeah, big fail. Here are some pics from our big outing:

Gavin loves his cousins. He kept putting his arm around Aiden during the show. So sweet.
This pic was actually after the show. This is all of us packing into the Tahoe. Looks like the clown car!
Papaw JJ is a little proud of his grandsons. Just a little ....
Mommy and Aiden playing with the camera. My face looks huge!
Our little Colts fans!

1 comments:

Brandt! said...

Love the pictures ... love that you're wearing #18!