Sunday, April 18, 2010

7 Years ...

Marcus and I are celebrating our 7th year anniversary today. Seven years, it doesn't seem possible. Is it really seven years; has it only been seven years?? HA!

I love our story (did you know I cussed him out when he proposed? Classy, I know. Or that we were engaged for nearly 4 yrs?) I love the fact that people that knew us in high school still give us the "huh, you two???" look. I love that we've surprised many by not only making it this long, but making it through a lot of the stuff society would have justified it is "ok" had we just given up. I love us. I love being married to my best friend (as cliche as that sounds, it's true). I love where we've been, where we are, and where we hope to be someday. I love that we enjoy the simple things in life. I love the family we have together. I love us. I love that our wedding was so simple and small, but such a turning point for all 12 of us involved. I love how we've grown together every year. I love us. I love our life. I love how we just "work." I love us.

Happy anniversary, Marcus. I love you.

2 comments:

Jami Liz said...

You had two weird comments there...anyways, I love you guys too! Happy (late) anniversary!! Hope it was grand! How was the marriage retreat?

Blogger.jinbo said...

The day finally had their own vehicles,new shoes 2010, cars, mood changes constantly change over time,chaussure puma, from the time of looking forward to the 4S shop, to the surprise that car, and then to just ride,cheap polo shirts, the thrill of driving,discount chi flat iron, Finally got home cool. Really happy,cheap men's nike shoes, especially random write a log mark the next! ! ! ! !