Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessed.



I had one of the best Mother's Day weekends I can remember. Saturday night we (the boys and I) went to my parents to celebrate. We met Jamie, Nick and Gavin at Red Lobster. That's where Aiden ordered crab legs for the first time ever (see pic)! That kid will try anything. He loved them. The next thing he'd like to try is sushi. Ugh. Anyway, Sunday we went to our home church and then ... wait for it ... Chuck E. Cheese!!!!!!!!! Yes, I know ... what in the world? My parents had promised the boys a trip there for a few weeks now. We thought about Saturday night, but then I had a genius idea that Sunday (Mother's Day) the crowd would be minor. I was right! It was actually an enjoyable trip. There were maybe 25 people in the entire place. The boys had a great time and so did we! Who knew!?! It may become a Mother's Day tradition ... or maybe not. HA! After all of that fun, we headed home to Marcus (he had been sleeping because he was working nights over Mother's Day weekend) and they gave me my gifts. I got some wonderful items (pictured below) and a gift certificate for a massage (not pictured). I am blessed.


Art that Aiden made me. It says (in ink I might add) "At times you get discouraged because I am so small. I always leave my fingerprints on furniture and walls. But I'll be growing up some day and all the handprints will fade away. So here are some handprints so you will recall, how my fingers looked when I was very small." Sigh ... blessed.


Picture Logan colored me that reads "Mommy, I know you love me by the way you show you care. you hug me oh so gently when I need you, you're always there." Sigh again, blessed.

******************
Now on to the good stuff! HA! Below is my Chuck E. Cheese ring from Aiden. It lights up ... ohhhhh yeah. Before work on Monday, he came into my room and asked me if I was going to wear it. I told him I was going to try and he said, "Well, you are wearing something in the pink family." He was right. I was wearing fuchsia. HA! Again, blessed.

And finally, a picture of Mommy and her boys at Chuck E. Cheese. *BLESSED*













4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it! Good pictures! Hug those boys for me! Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Good blog

gagal said...

nice, nice good blog,...

Unknown said...

hi Carrie, my name is phoenix prince, i love your blog and i look forward for a home too, nice family, beautiful kids and peaceful home...