Monday, January 14, 2008

Hello!

Well ... the boys are home sick once again. We just can't shake this runny nose, cough and fever thing. Marcus isn't feeling well either. I can tell that we will have a fun week ahead!


The students have returned to campus so I feel like it's actually 'alive' again. It's so boring when they aren't around, even though I don't have anything to do with traditional aged students. I love hearing them talk right outside of my office. The things that they are so concerned about (who is riding with whom to the game, where are they going to meet up for a party, who is buying the booze ... what!!!! Not at AU!!!) are so funny to me as those items are not what brings me joy or stress these days. Oh to be 18, 19 or 20 again! And can I just say that I do not get the trend of wearing winter boots (I think they are called Uggs) and a mini skirt with no hose!!! I just don't understand.

Anyway, have a wonderful week!
Carrie

0 comments: