Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just for fun

A friend emailed me this and thought it would be fun to do on my blog. I agree ... so here goes!

'My Story'

Hi, my name is: Carrie
Never in my life have I: liked mashed potatoes
The one person who can drive me nuts is: myself!
My high school is: small but fun
When I am nervous: I get louder than normal!
The last song I listend to was: Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin
If I were to get married right now it would be to: Marcus again, just the way we did it the first time ... short, simple and small.
My hair is: short ... just got it cut last night and I love it!
When I was 4: I had a one year old sis, Jamie.
Last Christmas: was wonderful. We got to spend it with a lot of family and it was fairly stress free! Who knew!?!?!
I should be: working
When I look down I see: A great pair of brown boots
The happiest recent event was: getting an 'A' in stats! And the arrival of my nephew, Gavin.
If I were a charcter on 'Friends': I would be Rachel - only she is wayyyyyy more pretty! The character I am least like: Monica ... that cleanin' freak!
By this time next year: I will have my bachelor's degree and will be looking to buy a new house!
My current gripe is: Do I have to pick just one?
I have a hard time understanding: nearly everything!
There's these girls: that are Marcus' cousins that I love too death. There are also these girls that are in my bible study that get me through week to week, day by day. What would we do without email!?!?!
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Marcus
I want to buy: Well, this minute it's a $160 smoothing iron for my hair! I know, it won't happen, but that's all that's on my mind right now.
Where do you plan to visit: Beats me!
If you spent the night at my house: you would be listening to both boys cough their heads off, a snoring husband and the dog moan when he rolls over. Sounds exciting doesn't it?
The world could do without: mashed potatoes ... I hate those things!
Most recent thing someone else bought me: Marcus brought home flowers the other day ... oh ... and he bought me a space heater yesterday. Ahhhhhh.
My middle name is: Lynn
In the morning I: dread getting out from under the covers!
Last night I was: happy to be home with my family.
There's this guy I know who: loves me and is so patient with me ... he's amazing!
If I was an animal I'd be a: Cat ... Marcus and I just talked about this the other night! Cats nap all the time, they are lazy (not that I am proud of that) and they are very picky about who they like, but if they like you - they won't leave you alone. That's me in a nut shell!
Tomorrow I am: going to be glad that it's Friday!
Tonight I am: going to be sitting in four hours of Econ!
My birthday is: in June.


WOW ... now is that more information about me than you EVER cared about!?!?! Thought so!
Love,
Carrie

1 comments:

Jami Liz said...

Loved your "Story!" Have a great weekend!!!