Thursday, January 3, 2008

hoorAy!


I have to brag on myself for a sec! As most of you know, I am finishing my bachelor's degree ... something well overdue. Most of you also know that I never was a great student the first time around. WELL ... I am currently a straight A student! I just found out that I earned an "A" in stats (not a fun class)! I would have been happy with a "B" but I am THRILLED with an "A!" I may have to have a pop in celebration (is it bad that I am ready to break my New Year's resolution already!?! hahahaha!)


Now on to Economics ... ick!


Have a great day,
Carrie

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Way to go on the stats class! Woo hoo! That's definitely worth a Coke. I think your resolution was really, "Carbonated beverages only on special occasions" wasn't it? Yah...that's what I thought! It was so good to see you and yours! What a fantastic family we belong to! Hugs to all!

Jami Liz said...

Nice work Carrie! Drink up! hee hee! Love you!

jAMI