Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where did it go!?!

So ... I got my new computer from HU and I was so excited to check out my blog and all the text is gone! Is that an issue for all of you? Every other computer I've used has been fine ... strange!

Anyway ... yesterday was my first day at HU. It was your basic first day of meetings and talking about insurance, tours and hand shaking. It was a long day (12 hours!) but that's ok. Everyone seems very nice and thus far they have liked my outfits, shoes - jewelry and all! :0)

4 comments:

Steph Wilson said...

What do you mean all your text is gone? You mean like all your old posts? Well, I can still see everything. Glad your first day went well.

Carrie said...

Well, it used to be when I pulled up my blog it was all brown (like a cupcake) and the text was white against the brown. On this computer everything is white! AHHHH!

Unknown said...

I have never been able to see the whole cupcake...the text has always been white since you updated your blog background. I have to drag my mouse over your text in order to get it to show up....today was the 1st time I could actually read it :)
Glad your 1st day went well and what a relief they liked your attire...that could have been a total tragedy...LOL
Love ya babe.

Steph Wilson said...

Okay, I see a cupcake and colorful writing and colorful dots all over your page. Could it be that your computer (or e mail) is set up in plain text and not html?