Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm lovin' it!

Hello!

I feel so disconnected from the world right now. My cell doesn't work at the new house (ok, it does if I am halfway down the driveway with one arm in the air, my left foot out and wearing blue ... other than that ... nothing!) I haven't watched the news in days and I have no internet! I am going crazy. We did get Dish set up on Tuesday and the DSL (I know ... movin' on up!) should be connected by Monday. Thank heavens.

I will post pictures as soon as we are up and running computer wise. We are loving the house. I was able to decorate a little yesterday (ok, Brody and Steph did most of it) but it looks great. It truly feels like home. Now, if we could just unload the other house!

Ok, off to another fun evening of class!
Love to all,
Carrie

0 comments: