Friday, July 11, 2008

Blah

I wish I could tell you that we have an official closing date, but we don't.
I wish I could tell you that we are all packed and ready to move, but we don't.
I wish I could tell you that our old house has sold, but it hasn't.
I wish I could tell you that I am totally ready to leave AU and Alex, but I'm not.

I can tell you that I am excited about learning our new town and making new friends.
I can tell you that I am going to miss my friends here and will pray for them daily (I mean I know they will need extra prayers to fill the void of losing us! HA!)
I can tell you that I know that God has made this path for us and will trust in Him to help us through the transition.
And I can tell you that I know I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me ... even pack, clean and move!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are definitely on a new path/journey, but you are correct....with God anything is possible. I won't lie to you...it is hard to move away from everthing that you know and love. Thank God for email & cel phones...LOL. My prayers are with you all during this transition.
Keep the faith!!!!