Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Marcus!

I love you! Let's see if I can come up with 30 reasons why:
*Your laugh *Your eyes *The way your hand seems to swallow mine when you reach for it *You think I'm funny *You're a wonderful daddy *Your honesty *Your organization! *Your determination *Your strength *Your cooking *Your cleaning perfection *Your forgiveness *You warm my feet at night *Yet don't get angry when I tell you to stop touching me at the same time! *The way your hair is never wet (always makes me smile) *The way you love your family *The way the boys get when they see you walk in from a long week at work! *That after that long week one of the first things you do is kiss me *Your kisses *When you wrap your arm around me at church *When you hid your watch from me during church (I am just counting minutes until nap time) *You allow me to sleep even when it's a beautiful day out because you know that means more to me than nature! *The way you know me more than I know myself *The way you support me in all I do *The way you do not worry about anything and always calm my worries *The way you've grown in Christ *The way you look when holding a baby *Your quietness *Your peacefulness *The way it is so easy to think of 30 plus reasons I love you!! I love everything about you Marcus!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 comments: