Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Update







Took the boys to see "Wall-E" on Friday night. Strange movie ... no talking until about an hour into it. Just wasn't my fav, but Aiden seemed to enjoy it (Logan fell asleep).
Saturday I decided to appear as the AU Raven at the Lapel Village Fair. Ok, HOT is an understatement! I had to stop a few times in order to chug some water (which meant removing my 'head' and thus freaking some children out ... oops!) I was so proud of the fact that I made it through the parade without passing out and even was able to walk around as a civilian for about an hour afterwards. Well ... I spoke to soon. I was to meet my parents, sister and bro-in-law for dinner. Driving towards the restaurant I felt very tired. I had the boys with me so I made them continue to talk with me. We made it into the restaurant and I had Mom get me some water while we waited for a table. The second I took a drink I was just sure I was going to get sick so I ran into the bathroom. As soon as I came out of the stall I knew I was going to pass out. Mom had come into the room at that point, but I had her lead me out (I did NOT want to pass out on the bathroom floor of a restaurant!) So, I passed out in front of the enterances to the men's and women's bathrooms! I AM A NERD! Nick (Dr. Koontz that is) came over and checked my pulse and got some ice bags. He also made me chug some water. I laid there for what seemed like hours (probably more like 20 minutes) and then felt much better. Even stayed for dinner! I left with a horrible headache, but was able to head to bed early which was nice.
Sunday was spent staring at my computer hoping a paper would write itself. That didn't happen. I am beyond stressed with school, last week of work, closing on the new house, moving, vacation ... could I add anything else on the plate!?!?! Some prayers would be awesome this week!

0 comments: