Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Almost time!

I finally can say with 99% confidence that we are closing on our new house tomorrow (Thursday) at 1 pm. I am taking the entire day off so that we can take the boys to the house and to their new daycare. Let's pray all goes well! OH ... and we still have that other house if anyone is interested! HINT HINT! We did lower the price last week.

Aiden story alert! This morning when I told Aiden that it was just one more day until we had our new house he sat down on the couch and took a deep breath. He finally turned to me and asked, "Are we taking our stuff from our old house to our new house?" I assured him that we were to which he replied, "Well, we'd better get it loaded into the Tahoe before tomorrow!" I hugged him and explained that Daddy and I would be doing so while he was still on vacation. He looked and me and said, "That's good because I was worried." Another crisis averted! WHEW!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking about you...it is so exciting, but I hated how many papers we had to sign...it took FOREVER!
Aiden is just to darn funny...they are so innocent and sweet at that age. They honestly don't get everything and why should they...they are KIDS.
Wishing you a great day tomorrow.
Love ya
Mis

Mike & Kelley said...

Carrie,

Mike here. I found your blogspot off of Leslie's. I thought that would be quicker than waiting on Bob. It was good to get to see your family again yesterday. I hope JJ is doing well. We are praying for his recovery. Be sure to give Sandy a hug for me. Hopefully, we will see her some other time.

In Christ,
Mike