Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Late Mother's Day to ME!






This mother's day our celebration as a family had to be a little later than the actual day (although I truly think EVERYDAY should be Mother's Day!) ANYWAY ... I had asked that for mother's day we (me, Marcus and the boys) all go to an Indianapolis Indians game. Sounded like a great idea. So, I took yesterday (Wednesday) off to do so. The day began with breakfast in bed ... Marcus does this for me every year - a wonderful tradition! Then we packed up and headed out the door. It was a very gloomy day, so we had debated about going to the game. Instead, we opted for the Children's Museum! We had a blast! The boys were great and seemed to really enjoy it. It was their first time there. Aiden enjoyed the dinosaurs, but Logan was a bit afraid. Logan really enjoyed the trains. We were there for nearly 4 hours. Then we headed back to Anderson and enjoyed dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was a PERFECT late Mother's Day day! I love my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the pics!

0 comments: