Friday, May 2, 2008

Opening Weekend!











Saturday is opening day for Aiden's T-Ball league. We have a parade and then he plays the first game of the season ... PLAY BALL! I know one or two pics will be taken and I'll share them on Monday.

Saturday afternoon I am going to a baby shower and actually get to meet the baby!! My friend from high school, Christy, had a baby in February and we get to meet her! Her name is Carly Sue and I am very excited. I LOVE BABIES!

I am very excited about Sunday. Marcus and I invited our parents to tour a home in South Whitley that we are considering. We want opinions ... but we may get more than we asked for with 4 parental figures with us! EEEEKKK! Please pray! I've attached a picture of the front of the house we will be touring. We both love it and know that it's all in God's hands and time ... that is so much easier to write than to totally mean! I know that we both KNOW that ... but completely trusting in that is hard sometimes. Or is it just us?
The next Hoffman Home????????

Anyway, attached are some more pictures from last weekend. ENJOY!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Carrie

0 comments: