Friday, May 30, 2008

It's been awhile


Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. We've had a lot going on lately, I just don't really have much to share. Is that strange?

I did post some pictures along the side. They are from May 10th. Marcus' cousins watched the boys for part of the day while we worked. Missy took some great pictures of the boys and then had them framed for my birthday! I love them and have been showing them off like crazy. I've put some of my favs on here for you to enjoy.

We had a great Memorial Weekend. We spent 5 days with my in-laws. The boys had a great time and we enjoyed some 'adult' time with friends and family (depends on what they want to be called ... right Mis!?!?! LOVE YOU!) I even got to scrapbook... love that!

We haven't had anyone come to look at the house yet. Interested!?!?!?! It's still a bit serial to me that it's on the market. I am getting very excited about the move though ... just wish I knew the address that we'll be moving too!

Well, have a great week. I will post something next week when I am a year older ... and wiser!?!?!?!

Love,
Carrie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We loved watching the boys and I'm thrilled you liked all the pics. That's what FAMILY is for!!!! Keep your chin up about the house...God will take care of everything in his time.
I think we can drop the Family/Friends thing along with the arm flab...LOL
Love you