Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!

Spring ... doesn't that just feel good to say? Spring - we welcome you with open arms!!!!

Well, I've won my battle with the flu. It must have started sometime early last week. I say this because there were a few days that I would wake up ill. And yes, our first thought was that I was pregnant. And no, we are not. By Saturday evening I had the chills and lots of other things that I will not put into this blog (you're welcome). Sunday I barely made it out of bed and Monday I took the day off to recover. It's funny, because Monday ended up being one of my favorite days of this year thus far. The weather was perfect! I slept most of the morning and early afternoon. Showered around 2 and sat on the deck doing nothing ... absolutely nothing. I didn't think about work, I didn't think about being sick, I just didn't think. Then when Aiden came home I watched him and Logan play and scream and laugh for hours. It was just the medicine I needed.

Hope you all stay well and enjoy some lazy days this weekend!
Love,
Carrie

0 comments: