Friday, March 13, 2009

Lots of Catching Up ...

Hello! I wish I could say that I've been really busy doing something constructive ... but I don't think that many of you will find that reading the Twightlight Series is all that constructive. However - it is quite addicting. I hate to read. Seriously ... I have NEVER been a reader, but these books have been a great escape. I do enjoy reading books that I can relate back to my personal life, but this I can just read and forget (although it seems that I talk about these characters like they are my friends, so I guess I may have a problem!) Anyway, the books are 400-600 pages long and I have been reading them in a short number of days (3 is the average). Too funny. Ok ... on with the post.

Did I ever show you the flowers that Marcus got me for Valentine's Day? I also got a certificate for a massage that I still need to cash in. So excited! I think he loves me a little. And I think I am a bit spoiled.

Last Saturday we headed into Alexandria for my sisters bday. We were able to have lunch with our friends that we miss so terribly. It was a fun time of catching up and laughing. Below is a picture of me with all the pregnant ones ... (insert sigh here). Aren't they beautiful? Pictured is Carrie, Jami, Jen and me.

Here are some cute pics of the kids that day. This is Camden, Adrianna and Aiden is in the background.

I love this one of Logan and Adrianna. So funny!

The whole gang! In back is Logan, Tyler (or Trevor), Aiden, Trevor (or Tyler), front is Camden and Adrianna. The next gang picture is sure to have at least 2 new additions (Jami and Jen are due in April). Can you tell that I am excited?

Ok - below is a series of pictures of Logan. This is what can happen when you allow Logan to play alone in his room for hours on end. He really enjoys playing by himself. I think he needs that alone time to recharge ... but look what can happen!

Check out the gun in the "holster!"

PUT 'EM UP!

And below are pictures that make me wonder why we even bothered to get him a bed! We walked in last night to kiss him on our way to bed and here is how we found him. He looks rather comfy if I do say so myself!


Ok - I hope I didn't bore you with all the pics. I will try to space pictures out from here on out. Of course - I can say this since I am on the last book of the Twighlight Series! HA!
Love to all,
~Carrie

2 comments:

Chris said...

I LOVE the Twilight series and have read them all. I have the first book on my iPod, seen the movie and even listened to the other 3 on my iPod and read them also! I understand the addiction. I will also buy the movie when it is released on the 21st! Miss you!

Unknown said...

I'm right there with you on the Twilight series. I do find it funny as you originally said you didn't think you could read the series.
I love the pics and Logan just makes me laugh :)