Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm jumpin' right in ... how much do you love my new blog look? I am in love with a website that I stumbled upon this week. It's called Scrapblog (http://www.scrapblog.com/). They have free templates that all you have to do is drop a picture or two in and play around. They have "stickers" (see the OH BROTHER sticker?) and other options that you can add to it. You can buy upgrades, but I went with the freebees and love it. Marcus liked it too. For those of you that do not blog, you can use it as a scrapping program too - it's just digital. Perfect to email to those persons that do not get to see your actual scrapbooks. Can you tell I am seriously pumped about this program? Just worked perfectly for my blog. Yippee!


This weekend we are heading back to Alexandria for a short visit. My baby sister is turning 24 on Saturday! Wait - what did I just say?? 24 ... that does not even seem possible. I don't talk to her as much as I'd like and we certainly do not see eye to eye a lot of times, but I do indeed love her. I've been thinking alot about her lately and thought that I could share some of my favorite things about her:

* the flaring of her nostrils. Seriously ... they are HUGE!

* when she was little and called biscuits - baskets and baskets - biscuits. I still do not see the connection, but it was funny.

* she also would say fwizorator for refrigerator. Cute.

* her laugh - it totally fills up a room.

* her style - it's unique, but she totally pulls it off.

* watching her with my boys. I am not sure which one acts more silly - them or her!

* her will power to quit drinking pop. It's been like YEARS for her. That is totally nuts in my book.
* when she used to make you call her Sandra or Sandra D or Sandra Dawn. She refused to answer to Sandy.

* her artistic ability. She really is gifted.

Happy birthday Sandra Dawn!

1 comments:

Jami Liz said...

I LOVE the new blog look!!!!!!!!!!