Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another Aiden-ism!


Got this email from Aiden's babysitter that takes and picks him up from school:


"Today when I picked up Aiden and Grace,
Aiden said that he got a maggot from school today. I was like a real one?? He said yeah-
it's here in my folder. Trying not to get grossed out, I look at Sharon (the preschool leader) and asked her if they were studying bugs at pre-school. She said no and asked why, and I told her that Aiden said he had a maggot in his folder. She was yuck- So I asked Aiden to show me the
maggot-against my stomach rolling- he shows me Yep a magazine- Whew that was a good thing. We all had a good chuckle and I explained that it was call a mag-a-zine not a maggot!"
He also attempted to pack his bags for our trip to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend. It had his swim trunks and 7 pairs of underwear ... that's it. Guess I should count my blessings at the fact he actually packed underwear!
Have a happy Thursday!
Carrie

0 comments: