Monday, February 25, 2008

Winter boot wearin' weather even for scrappin'











We had a wonderful weekend this weekend. Friday the boys went to the basketball game with my parents so that I could sort all four bags of my scrapbookin' stuff. Saturday the boys spent the entire day with daddy and Grandpa Erskine. Half of that day was playing in the snow and having snowball fights and building a UPS Snowman. I was in Warsaw spending the day with Steph and Missy scrappin'. Sunday was a great day at church and bible study. I am blessed to be a part of an awesome group of persons in bible study.




I hear that another snow storm is heading our way. I've heard anywhere from 1-3 inches up to 7! We'll probably end up with less than 1/2 inch! I am hoping it won't snow that much as I have the day off tomorrow and am supposed to head to Lafayette to meet Bart and Jami for dinner and to celebrate Jami's birthday! I am really looking forward to it, so I hope we can make it. If not ... we will have to reschedule!




Have a wonderful Monday!


Love,


Carrie

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like so much fun! My boys would love to have enough snow to play in. So far, all we've had is ICE and lots of it! Tell your little guys that we should all get together for a Davis family snowball fight!

Love you all!
Leslie

Jami Liz said...

SOOO GLAD it worked out to get together! Yeah!

Thanks again!

jAMI