Friday, February 22, 2008

The Joys of Potty Training

Well ... we've started to potty train Logan. Valerie (our sitter) felt up to the challenge. The first day wasn't great. He made three messes and asked for candy ... I mean, he did potty! Isn't that candy worthy? After lunch he finally did his business in the toilet and said, "Candy ... now!?!" That evening I told him to try to potty before bed and he quickly said, "No - at Valerie's." So, apparently he thought he only had to do that at Valerie's. AHHH! Yesterday he did well. Four times in the potty and only one accident, ok - two accidents.

This weekend is a busy one. Tonight I think we are heading to the Alex bball game (first one I've gone to in years!), tomorrow I am heading to Warsaw to scrap all day with Steph and Missy ... so fun! Sunday is church, a meeting after church and then bible study. I hope I get a nap in there somewhere.

Oh ... and I changed my background again. I loved the three crosses, but something about writing about potty training with the crosses in the background was taking away from the meaning ... or something like that! So - tie dye it is!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your families!
Love,
Carrie

0 comments: