Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Aiden Funny

Aiden had his preschool Easter egg hunt yesterday. He told me all about it and then I asked him if they learned about the Easter story. He looked at me a bit confused so I explained that the Easter story included the reason we take communion (which he has learned about recently). He looked up at me and with the straightest face said, "Mom ... we did NOT eat Jesus' body ... we ate chocolate bunnies!" Bunnies ... eggs ... whew! This Easter thing can be complicated!

Another funny he did last night: Marcus made the hot dogs that have cheese inside. As soon as Aiden bit into one he looked up at Marcus and said, "Sweet dogs Dad." HAHAHA! This child is scary sometimes.

Well ... I hope you all have a very happy Easter with your families. We are having family day tomorrow. I'll share pics!

Love,
Carrie

0 comments: