Monday, March 17, 2008

The Pox

Hello!

It's been a long time since I've posted. I am feeling much better ... finally! That was the worst case of strep I have ever had. Once I started feeling better we found out the the boys had chicken pox. They had the vaccination, but still were lucky enough to break out. Aiden only has two pox and Logan has a handful. They've been spending quality time with "Different Grandma" while recovering from the pox. I hear that they are doing fine and hardly noticing the places, so that is good.

Had another great Saturday full of scrappin'. It's fun to get together with girlfriends and just chat ... and scrap of course! Thanks Steph for driving down to join us.

I have some fun new pics I need to post. I will try to do so some time this week. I have a busy week! ARG!

Love,
Carrie

0 comments: