Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm sick!

Hi.

Just letting you all know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth ... I have strep! I have been home, in bed since Thursday morning. I just saw my kids for the first time since Thurs am. We went out to eat for my sis' bday. I couldn't eat, I was not fun to be with, and my sister and bro-in-law (nurse and dr. to be) told me to go to the med check. Soooo, off we went. They did a mono test ... negative for now. Strep was positive. They gave me some antibiotics via a shot in the hip (for dr's and nurses, they need to learn the difference between a 'hip' and the 'rear end' b/c that shot was NOT in my hip!) ANYWAY ... they also changed my meds. More rest for Carrie. I never thought I would be tired of doing nothing and sleeping all day ... but I am to that point. I just want to feel better. So ... if you don't mind, say a prayer or two for me.
I'll write more when I feel better.
Love,
Carrie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl...I am so sorry to hear you have been so sick. The prayers have already started....Love ya

Steph Wilson said...

You need to get better soon. Remember, we have a crop on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to it. But, I want you to be all better first!!!