Friday, March 28, 2008



Hello.
I am sharing this pictures 1) becuase they crack me up 2) because I kind of feel like this week has been one for the toliet!
Just having a rough week here at work which is caused my other aspects of life to not jive well. I had a final project due in a marketing class that my heart was just not there for, I have had time to play with the boys, but again, no heart. I hate that I can let issues at work come into my personal life. Needless to say, I am ready to start a new week and even more ready for the weekend.
I heard the COO of Chic-Fil-A speak this week. He made a comment that has stuck with me. "To be successful in business you only need two things: a palm pilot and more importantly the bible. These two things can guide your days." I tend to think that the bible needs to come first. I know that for me personally, that has not been the case (although I do not have a plam pilot either and I am HORRIBLE and keeping my calendars up to date). Maybe I should try the bible idea ...
Thoughts?
Love,
Carrie

0 comments: