Monday, March 3, 2008





Good morning!
It's 59 degrees out this am! That's just crazy to me. But don't you worry ... we are supposed to have freezing rain tonight. Back to reality!
Took the boys to see Veggie Tales on Friday. We ended up having a group of 17! It was nice to have extra hands around to help with all of the little ones. I am 99% sure that the Hoffman's spilled more popcorn than we actually ate. Oops!
This weekend was Aiden's baseball camp. From what I hear, he had a wonderful time. Papaw JJ took him to buy a new bat and helmet. Logan didn't quite understand that they were for Aiden's camp and we literally had to pry them away from him. I have no pictures of Aiden in his equipment ... just Logan trying to figure out how to do it. You'll notice that the bat was held upside down most times.
Last night I told Aiden about Tara (dog) being put to sleep today. I explained that Tara is older (she would be 15 next Tuesday) and the dogs hurt when they get old. I told him that Daddy might be sad tonight. Aiden is going to offer his black lab stuffed puppy dog to Daddy in case he wants to sleep with him tonight. I also told Aiden that Tara is older than Mommy, Daddy, Gma and Gpa's. He looked at me and said, "You know the Grandma that broke her arm that lives way far away???? She's old." So ... I got to explain that yes, Grandma Davis (my gma, his great gma out in MO.) is older, but she is not hurting like Tara. That was a fun one! All in all, the talk went well. He didn't mention it the am, but he did take his black lab puppy to sleep with @ Valerie's.
Well ... I guess that's it for now. Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Carrie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics of Logan! AND the sporting events begin....such fun times :)