Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Have you missed me?????

So. How do I look in striped? Notice I wore a matching headband (duh!!). This is a photo from today's MDA Lock Up. I want to thank all of you that donated to this cause. I raised $445 through friends and family. The MDA persons were very pleased with the money that was donated. Again, thank you. I hope I am asked to do this again next year. By then, I hope to feel comfortable enough around town to ask local businesses to support me. I just didn't want to push too much being new in town - ya know?

Things have been quiet around here lately. Nothing too excited. I do have a video of Gavin I am dying to share ... if Nick would email it to me! Anyway, he's finally walking and showing off! Last Saturday he climbed out of the crib, crept down the hall (passed a staircase - he's on the 2nd floor) to wake up his daddy! SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! We have a climber. Jamie asked me what I did when my boys did that ... um, they actually never did - so I had no answer. Of course I think this story is sooo funny, but it's equally scary. Anyway, as soon as I have the video I will share!

Love,
Carrie

2 comments:

Chris said...

You are always missed, Carrie!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome job on the $ you raised for such a great cause. I agree with Chris...you are always missed, especially your smile.
Love ya
Mis