Monday, February 16, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

A girl I used to work with @ Red Gold is in need of urgent prayers. Here is an email I just received:
Please keep the family of Renee in your prayers. She was scheduled to go in tomorrow for a C-Section to deliver her baby. Yesterday God chose to take the baby home with him instead. We are not sure of the details right now and she had to have a c-section yesterday to remove him. I can not believe or begin to imagine the turmoil she is in right now. Carrying your child for nine months and not being able to take him home. She is still in the hospital and does not want to talk to anyone or have any visitors. Everyone is so sad here at work for her and they just had a shower for her on Friday.

Renee is my age and she has a little girl that is probably 6 or 7. Please keep this family in your prayers. I cannot imagine what she is going though.

Carrie

0 comments: