Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm Wanted ...


WANTED: Carrie Hoffman

Description: Usually Wears a Smile

CAUTION: Heavily Armed With Kindness…This Could Be Contagious!

PRIOR CONVICTION: Thoughtfulness and Generosity

Please Help Me!!! I have been arrested and will be put in jail for the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Lock-up. Don’t even bother asking what crime I have committed – it’s not really that important. I just have to raise my bail of $1600 before the Lock-Up and they will go easy on me, but I need your financial assistance to post my bond. Please lend your support during the:

Whitley County Lock-Up 2009 @ Bones Theatre, Columbia City

Your 100% tax-deductible donation will help MDA continue research into the cause and the possible cure of the 43 neuromuscular diseases they cover. Your support of the MDA Lock-Up will also help MDA provide medical equipment, clinic visits, support groups and a magical week of MDA Summer Camp for the families served by the Association in our local area.

All you have to do is click here to make a secure, online donation before 02/24/09. Your donation will help families living in our community and help guarantee me an early release. I can't wait to add you to my list of contributors.

Thanks in advance for your help. Don't hesitate to call or email me (choffman@huntington.edu) with any questions.

Together we'll make a difference,

Carrie

P.S. I'm counting on you, click here to donate.If the link above does not work, please cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your Internet browser.https://www.joinmda.org/whitleycountylockup2009/choffman/

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wanted......Nice title!!!! How are you doing on your goal?