Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not so sure about this baby ...




























Marcus and I took Aiden and Logan to meet Gavin yesterday afternoon. Logan was very interested and kept wanting the baby on his lap so that he could kiss him (he's my cuddly one). Aiden was not interested and we had to beg to have him sit by Gavin for a picture. Both boys were more interested in the interesting hospital food Aunt Jamie had in her lap. I think they ate her roll and most of her turkey! SOMEONE FEED THOSE KIDS! The top pictures are after all of the excitement ... the boys were tuckered out. Anyway, Jamie and Nick seem to be doing great. Jamie is even wearing Mary Kay make-up in this picture! (Jamie, you are welcome for the plug). They might get to come home this evening. I can't wait for the little guy to come over to my house for the first time so that I can put him in his Dale Earnhardt Jr. outfit!!!! Love you Jamie and Nick!
(Sorry about the way these pictures are on here. I cannot figure out how to move them once I have them on there ...anyone ... anyone?)
Have a happy Thursday all!
Carrie

0 comments: