Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sleepy Heads?


Thanksgiving 2007 has come and gone ... whew! I am not one that loves to go out the day after for the sales, so most of the day yesterday was spend sleeping in ... love that so much more than any sale! Last night my parents kept the boys so I ended up heading to Kohl's at 10 pm since they were open until midnight. It was nice to have some time to myself and getting a little bit of shopping done. Thanks mom and dad!!! :0)


Today both boys are really struggling with the cold/flu bug. We ate dinner with the family but then headed home for baths and what I thought would be an early bedtime for all ... WRONG! I even tried the "Sleepy Head" pj's along with the nighttime cold and flu meds ... no luck. Both boys are laying down but are trying to out do the other by singing. In one corner we have a very off tune, but cute, version of "You Are My Sunshine." In the other corner is Logan attempting to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Basically I hear, "Don't take my Star what you are away" over and over. It's cute now, but in about 15 minutes not so much.

0 comments: