Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday


Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. On to the next one!
Above is a picture of my grandparents that were visiting all last week from Missouri. They held Gavin until he couldn't be held anymore. They are wonderful grandparents and even more wonderful as great grandparents to my boys and I know they will be to Gavin also. I am so thankful to have a relationship with them. I am also thankful that my boys have the joy of knowing all 8 of their grand"folks!" YEP ... I said 8!

Anywho! It's been a week at our house. Last Wednesday evening Aiden told daddy to come into the laundry room. He did so just to find a leak in our ceiling (ok, another leak in our ceiling). Aiden bluntly said, "Well Dad, tell people not to buy this house ... it drips!" Guess we shouldn't have him around when we put it on the market! So, tomorrow Marcus will have the joy of putting new shingles up. I know that is exactly how he wanted to spend one of the four days he has off. He did have a great day yesterday - he (we) bought a 2003 Chevy truck. For those of you who know us well, you know what a huge thing this is for him. He is on cloud nine! And nope ... I've yet to have permission to drive it. :0)

I'll close by asking you all to say a prayer for my Aunt Leslie and her family. They flew down to Houston, TX on Sunday (maybe Monday) for more testing and such. They also took the three boys and her parents. Please pray for the dr.'s that are treating her and pray God's blessing on her family as they spend time together as well as safe traveling home. I hear that the boys are getting to go see the ocean! How fun!?

Have a wonderful week,
Carrie

0 comments: