Friday, November 9, 2007

Very Serious Job











Thought that I would share some pictures of me and Jill (fellow recruiter) hard at work here at Anderson University. We don't NORMALLY dress this way, but there was a health fair in New Castle with a "70's" theme. I think we were totally groovy! By the way ... we won the prize for best decorated table. See Jill, it was worth the itchy wigs!
I am ready for the weekend! I am excited to spend some time with friends tonight scrappin', tomorrow morning the boys and I will just be hanging out and then tomorrow afternoon/evening, Mom, Jamie (my sis), the boys and I are all heading to the Christmas Expo at the Indy Fair Grounds. Should be something ... don't know what, but something. Marcus is home again on Sunday and things will seem normal again for a few days. YIPPEE!!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Carrie

1 comments:

Jill said...

Can't believe you'd put these where lots of others can see them! Glad I've got a sense of humor! You really are the funniest person I know too!