Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun Times

Good morning,

We had a fun weekend. Friday night Marcus took the boys to see Madagascar 2 while I scrapped. It was sad to learn that the scrapbook store that I use once a month is closing. Sign of the times, I guess. Saturday I scrapped a little more and then we were off to a Fort Wayne Komets hockey game. We only had 3 tickets, so Logan sat this one out, but Aiden had a great time. He was really into it, especially when the guys hit the glass (Mommy too!) I've attached a picture from the hockey game.


The picture of Logan (and Aiden) is of Logan being a rocker. I know, we are horrible parents, but we are big fans of the 80's/90's hair bands (AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Cinderella ...) and there is a station on our satellite that plays all of this fine music. A lot of the times we have that on rather than the TV. Friday night before dinner we were listening and Logan comes out of his room with this hat on and sunglasses banging his head. It was too funny!

Last night we had Aiden's first parent - teacher conference. It went well. She commented that he is a great story-teller. Scary, I think. And I don't know WHERE he gets that from! He had perfect attendance for the first trimester. He received a certificate and a pencil which he is very proud of. (Pics attached). He really enjoys school and likes his teacher ... thank goodness!

Well, Thanksgiving is going to be at our house for the first time ever (and maybe the last depending on how the food turns out). I am making brunch for everyone because Marcus will have to go to bed right after that (nope, he doesn't get Thanksgiving off). So, then we'll just hang around until dinner time and have the normal Thanksgiving trimmings. Should be fun ... I hope! I am sure a blog will follow.


Have a happy Tuesday!


Carrie

0 comments: