Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mommy has Super Powers!

Last night I decided to make cookies with the boys. We voted for chocolate chip cookies ... yummo! I had gotten all of the ingredients out and ready and had turned to get the bowls. I told the boys not to touch anything and I noticed that Logan was reaching for something and I told him not to touch anything while facing the opposite way. Aiden was shocked and asked, "Mom, can you see out of your brain?" I laughed and said, "No. Why?" He said, "Well, how did you know Logan was doing that?" Again, I laughed and said, "Well, Mommy has eyes in the back of her head!" He was shocked again and asked, "Does Daddy?" I said, "No, just Mom."

So, yes. I am sure I am a horrible mother because I told this fib and said that Daddy does not have this secret power, but it was really funny! Plus, Aiden is my sneaky one, so if this wards off any wrong doing, I am ok with that fib.

Another funny, er, cute thing Aiden said last night was about a stray cat that has been lingering in our neighborhood recently. He looked out the window and said, "Mom, do you see that cat out there? It's adorable." HA! Adorable! Who knew that he knew that word?

The last funny thing was from Logan. As you know, they now have faux hawk hairdo's. Yesterday morning I told Logan he looked like a rooster and he said, "No ... I am a chicken!" My bad, my bad.

Talk to you all soon,
Carrie

0 comments: