Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Tuesday!














Hello all.

I am happy to say that the weekend went well and I am feeling like myself once again. It was great to return to Alexandria and spend time with family and friends. Saturday night I was able to go with my family to Johnny Carino's Italian Grill ... my all time fav. Sunday we visited our home church and were so glad to see faces we have missed over the last few months. It was nice to be loved on! After church we ordered pizzas with the old bible study gang and hung out for a little while. It was great to catch up on everyone's lives. All of our kids are getting so big! I think we had 11 kids and some were missing (including Jason McCorkle!) Then we were off to Gavin's first birthday party. Fun times.

I took the boys to get their hair cut last night. They wanted mohawks, we settled for faux-hawks so that I can brush it down too. I think they are pretty cute! What about you?

Have a great week everyone,
Carrie

1 comments:

CDJ said...

I like the hair, but I LOVE the wall color!!! Very Yummy.

Your comment made me laugh out loud. Hope you find your bill:)