Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend

Hello!
We had a wonderful weekend. Friday night the boys stayed with their grandma so that Marcus and I could get ready for Logan's birthday party on Saturday. We went into Wal-Mart and bought a Ford F-150 motorized truck. Never in a million years did I think we'd ever buy one of these because of the price, but I found one on clearance for $79 and we couldn't pass it up! Logan was thrilled (picture in slide show below). We then came home and worked for 4 hours on the monster truck cake. We cut the shape out, constructed and decorated it. I was so proud of us! The tires were ding-dongs. Food Network Challenge has nothing on me! HAHA! It wasn't perfect, but was pretty impressive for me. The party went great. Logan got some great presents and we had a house full. Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate with us. Check out the slide show below of all the festivities!
Have a great week,
Carrie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we were all very impressed with the "LOGANATOR" !!! I really think it is great that Marcus took all the pics of you making the cake...you are training him right....LOL