Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great day yesterday. We had a house full of people for brunch (which I prepared). We enjoyed that meal and then attempted to get a good picture of Aiden, Logan and Gavin. As you see from the pics above, it's much harder than it sounds. They are the cutest guys in the world, but together they just look like the Three Stooges! We did enjoy the 'normal' thanksgiving trimmings for dinner (which I did not prepare) and then just hung out. Mom did crafts with the boys and at one point Logan turned to Grandma and said, "You're smart, Grandma." Pretty much made her night.
I hope that everyone had as wonderful of a time as we did.
I think it's nap time!
Love,
Carrie

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some priceless pics. I love the one of Gavin pulling on Logans hat. Sounds like you had a great day :)
Hope you and Steph had a great time shopping...thought about you both last night.
Love ya
Mis