Monday, October 6, 2008

FOR TODAY Monday, October 6, 2008
Outside My Window... I just watched three fighter jets fly over head. I don't know why, but this always gives me a lump in my throat. I guess because I know that those pilots have probably been overseas recently and, we'll, you know the rest.

I am thinking... about getting my final project for school done by the 16th. A little stressed about it, but not overly concerned yet. Check back next week!

I am thankful for... the weekend we just had. I spent Friday and Saturday with my mom and Sunday with Marcus and his family. It was a nice weekend all around.

From the kitchen... I burnt a grilled cheese sandwich last week and I think the smell is still lingering. It was so bad that the dog wouldn't even eat it!

I am wearing... my wedding bands. I had them in the shop for a few weeks and felt so lost and naked without them. Sometimes I just stare at them and remember our wedding day and how much these bands mean to me.

I am creating... a mess ... what's new?

I am going... to make homemade pizzas with the boys tonight. We've never done this so I am sure pictures are in store!
I am reading... just started The Last Lecture. I cannot wait to really get into it.

I am hoping... that this week goes better than last.

I am hearing... nothing but the sound of my typing. Lovely.

Around the house... it's beginning to look and feel like fall. The leaves have been changing, the weather is cooler and the kids are wearing sweatshirts. LOVE IT!

One of my favorite things... Crafts. I was at the Apple Fest this weekend and saw so much stuff I would have loved to own!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Homework ...

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Here are the boys with Brody and Alvin enjoying some watermelon a week ago:

0 comments: