Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A little paint and some stenciling!

I have an amazing husband. I know I've said that before, but it's true. Here's why this time. I have been wanting to get some paint on the walls of our new house but just haven't had time (nor the trust of my hubby that I would actually clean up the mess ... legit fear). Anyway, on Monday we went out to dinner and to Lowe's to pick out paint. I don't recall the name of the paint, but I wanted a golden rod yellow color. I had also planned on purchasing letters to make words (brilliant concept) around a frame or something, but hadn't decided what exactly. Marcus made that decision for me by stenciling (yes Shelly Kopp ... I wanted to call you immediately) the words FAITH, HOPE and LOVE on the wall. He even MADE the stencils! Check it out ...

And yes, I am hiring him out ... Mamma needs a new winter wardrobe! HAHAHA!

Here are some shots of Logan's room too. He had nothing on the walls and we are doing a cars, trains and planes theme. My dad still had some signs from college and we found stickers at Lowe's ... not too bad for $24. I still want to paint though.

0 comments: