Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just called out by one of my family members that I did not post about my presentation last night. Oops!

The presenation went ok. I think I could have done better, but nerves hit while I was up there. I spoke for 27.5 minutes and then answered questions. The presentation was to be 20-30 minutes so I think I did fine. I don't know that I ever shared what the presenation was about. I researched on getting the nursery workers at CCC CPR/First Aid certified. People thought it was a great idea and the more I researched the more I truly think that every church should look into it. I had to have my presenation to the church board, budget, facilitators and a lot more. It ended at 35 pages plus the bibliography. I do not want to do another project like that ... ever!

Thank you for all of your prayers. I just have to return to class next week to watch the remainder of the projects and then I am done. I will walk in graduation on May 9, 2009. Whew ...

Love to all of you,
Carrie

PS ... check out the slide show before you leave!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics!! I would celebrate 10 yrs also...each milestone is something worth celebrating. I can remember when you first started dating Marcus....TC wanted you for his girlfriend and the butterfly kisses...how sweet. Keep us posted on your grade and good job.....going to school, raising two boys and working full-time.....you should feel very proud no matter what grade you got.
Mis