Friday, October 3, 2008

Of course it happened to me ... update @ 3:08pm

**Update: I've picked up the truck with no flashing. WHEW! He did give me a coupon that I wasn't expecting ... maybe it pays to be unzipped?

**Posted the pics of my wrecked car below. I am not sure I ever shared them. If you need the entire story on the wrecked car, see this post: http://clhcorner.blogspot.com/2008/08/meeting-neighbors-its-not-just-taking.html

So, I had to take Marcus' truck to get an oil change this morning. Since we had never used them before, the guy was taking my info while sitting at his desk and I was standing giving him the info. Nothing major, right? Well, I just walked back to my office from Napa and realize my fly was undone. YEP! No wonder the guy's 'assistant' stood there the entire time I gave my info. He was probably getting a peep show of my teal panties. My life sometimes ...

I'll be sure to have it zipped when I return for the vehicle.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Carrie

2 comments:

Chris said...

I needed to laugh...I knew I could count on you! Thanks :)

kelsi said...

oh carrie haha. i miss you.